Monday, May 3, 2010

Quick and Dirty...

Ok here's the lowdown:
Girls Spa day: check!
Bungee Jumping: check!
18 hour road trip up north to Abel Tasman: check!
About to jump on a boat taxi to camp on the beach: check!
THE SUN IS OUT: CHECK!

We'll be at our beach house in Picton tomorrow night and will have a more elaborate update then.

Everythings great, we're loving everything, even the curvy 18 hour drive up the coast supplemented by pounds of candy and potato chips.

Talk soon!
Jill and crew

2 comments:

  1. Hi, this message is for Kellyn- I just wanted to say hi and that I love all the posting and I am crazy JELLO that you get to be "tramping" around. I can't wait to come to CO and visit and meet all these amazo people you are hiking around with. Hope you enjoyed your spa day. I hope you bought peachy rings for the car ride. Love you xo- be safe. But you know.. not too safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah.. and HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete